fot

Re: Re: Assuming 4.11's are around?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Assuming 4.11's are around?
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 8:32:22 -0700
> << (4.55 with O.D. was a GOER). These ratios  were never a
>  optional item from the factory but were available from the parts department
>  through the competition number. >>

For those of you who really want to scream off the starting line there is a
possiblity that the Mayflower 5.38:1 (Andy Mace should be able to confirm this
ratio) gears will bolt onto the TR2/4 carriers.

:)

Of course you could also pull stumps with this setup also...

As yet I haven't had time to pursue this but one of these days I'll pull apart
my spare Mayflower diff and see whats what.....

--
Brad

http://www.141.com/Triumphs
http://www.141.com/Dodge

1951 Dodge 1/2 ton B3B pickup (being restored)
1953 Mayflower TT29490LDL (almost a driver)
1957 Devin (TR3 based)
1957 TR3 Road Racer
1961 TR4 CT288L (being restored)
1962 TR3B TCF1564L (some day)
1964 Spitfire 4 BFC25720L (of Belgian decent)
1967 TR4A (aka Freddy)