fot

Re: Kellison ?

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>, Herald948@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kellison ?
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 18:45:30 -0000
Henry,

> We know you are on a quest to own every Triumph, but you have to come get
> this Devin before you even start thinking about the Kellison!

I'm working on it.....;)

> Hey, Andy... I was at a local auto repair shop and the sign said he gets
> $35 a day for indoor storage! Just think what Brad would owe you for that
> TR3B!  I would only get $25 a day because the Devin didn't fit in my shop.
> There was no rate given for storage under three layers of plastic and tarp!
> At this rate I think Brad might just abandon the Devin... Aw, shucks!   ;-)

What is this, ganging up on me?!!!  Don't even think about giving Andy
any ideas like that!  As for you, think of the pleasure  you've had having
that Devin sitting on your property all this time.  People have come from
miles around just to check it out....!  Besides, its MINE!  (and Susan's if
course!)

> <Just kidding, Brad!>

Yeah, right ;)

> At 02:37 PM 3/1/2001 -0700, Brad Kahler wrote:
> >Browsing through Hemmings Motor News I came across the following add....
> >
> >1959 TR3A, has the Kellison Fiberglass Body installed.
> >
> >Rare historical car and may be vintage race eligible.

Brad  (Hensley Arkansas 501-261-7228)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/12/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1967 TR4A - aka Freddie (I'm a co-owner)
1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- Now camber compensated!
1962 TR4 CT288L -- lots & lots of teeny pieces
1962 TR3B TCF1564L (in the barn,literally!)
1957 Devin (TR3 based)
1957 TR3 Race Car (shooting for 2002 race season)
1953 Mayflower TT29490LDL
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108