fot

Re: Kellison ?

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@cstone.net>, <Rosspemlee@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Kellison ?
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:26:12 -0800
The Bocar was done by Bob Carnes from Denver. He raced a Glocker Porsche in
the mid 50's and then did his own car later.  I believe he was a architect.
I raced against him several times, the last at Steamboat Springs in 1955.  I
do know he made the Salt Lake races in about 1958-59  at Midvale Airport
with his own car, cause I was asked to drive for him but the deal went South
($$$$$).