fot

From Susan: Devins on eBay

To: Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: From Susan: Devins on eBay
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 20:38:40 -0500
Hi all!

I was checking around on eBay and found not one but TWO Devins,
one the larger SS model on a Healey frame set up for Corvette power,
and the other powered by Volvo.  I thought it interesting that the SS
was missing the left door.  How do you lose a door?  Oh, wait, I'd
better talk to Joe (c)...   ;)

Here they are:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-
cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=575001047&r=0&t=0

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-
cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=576387969&r=0&t=0

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)

PS -- Just finished reading The Stand by Stephen King, and thought it
amusing that he specifies an Austin and a Triumph in it!   :)