fot

Re: Fuel Testing

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <bownes@web9.com>, <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Testing
From: "David Kettler" <dkettler@tcbi.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 20:46:26 -0500
Bill:

I remember your message about this last summer.  I have a friend who is a
sales rep with Koch fuels who manufactures Power 110 Racing fuels.  I asked
him if he has seen or heard anything like this and he said he had not.
Their fuel is used in a wide range of racing applications in both leaded and
unleaded versions.  I have used their leaded race gas in my street TR3 and
my TR4A for several years with no problems.

Dave Kettler