fot

leak down test results

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: leak down test results
From: "Frank Axelrod" <Frankster@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 09:22:04 -0400
greetings group

after five races (3 first and 2 seconds) and an 8 hour school I finally got
around to running a leakdown on my 1147cc gprod spit.  The results were a bit
ominous but I figure after all the track time, I'm doing pretty well.  1,2 and
4 were at 76% while 3 was at 70%.  Can anyone correlate a) loss of power ratio
and b) remaining life.  Any suggestions on getting 2 more weekends out of this
puppy, time may not permit ring replacement.

Thanks
Frank
TwoDogMotorsports #38