fot

Re: Plans for 20 oh two.

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plans for 20 oh two.
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:54:13 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

There is an autocross being planned to be on the THursday or Friday prior
to the SVRA Mid-Ohio event to be held somewhere nearby the Mid-Ohio track.
Planning is extremely tentative right now, but I'll get off my butt really
soon and start organizing.

If you don't drive or drag a Triumph out to Ohio, I'm sure some seat time
is possible in one of the cars that is likely to be there.

More info will be posted as soon as it becomes available.

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |