fot

Re: Plans for 20 oh two.

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plans for 20 oh two.
From: Brett Johnson <356drb@indy.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:43:19 -0800
on 6/28/01 12:48 PM, Mark J Bradakis at mjb@autox.team.net wrote:

> So I'm sitting here at the U, attempting to avoid some grunt work I need to
> get
> done today.  So I'm thinking about Triumphs, oddly enough, and upcoming trips.
> VTR will be here much too soon, no doubt, but maybe I'll be sort of ready for
> it.  What I'm thinking about today, though, is the Mid Ohio 2002 SVRA weekend.

I'm located in Indy and I talked with Bill D. at Mid-Ohio about my ability
to provide a place to stay, tow vehicle and flat trailer for someone bring a
car from across the pond, if this would be appropriate.

If there are lots of folks coming Classic Car Carrier is located here in
town and they have experience doing this type of thing -- transportation and
race(r) support.  I'd be happy to make inquries and help coordinate.

We could probably get some race track/shop tours and such in the Indy area
between race weekends.  Our local Triumph club would certainly enjoy the
opportunity to play host.

Brett Johnson