fot

Re: Plans for 20 oh two.

To: "Henry Frye" <thefryes@iconn.net>,
Subject: Re: Plans for 20 oh two.
From: "dos_gusanos" <dos_gusanos@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:39:48 -0600
A friend of mine took his Southwest Motorsports license to the BRIC two
years ago and got into the Can /Am reunion with it.  we were amazed as we
hadn't applied for VMC membership at that time..............Cheers Henry
Morrison, Albuquerque, NM (towing the Healey thru SLC this Saturday on the
way to race in Seattle)