fot

More TR4's at Sebring circa 1963

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: More TR4's at Sebring circa 1963
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:34:50 -0700
Today I was watching one of the "Legends of Motorsport" programs on SpeedVision
and couldn't help but notice that on a tour of the track, the front of
the car carrying the camera man could only be a TR4.  It was white and the
light blue stripe was a dead give-away that it was one of Kas' cars.

A bit into the program, there were shots taken in Kas' shop and indicated some
of the modifications made to the cars.

The film which was titled "TRIUMPH at SEBRING" contains the best coverage of
the TR4 efforts at the event that I have seen to date.

Unfortunately, I had no advance notice that it was going to be shown or I would
have recorded it.  I am going to inquire when it will be aired again
so I can so so next time.  If I find out, I'll send a message to the list.

Joe (C)