fot

Re: TR3 Power

To: <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>, " fot mail list" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Power
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 01 04:14:37 -0700
>Bill
>
>    I seem to recall there was a red with white nose metal TR3 about 10
>years
>ago that at Monterey that blew by Ferraris, Scarabs and other high price
>cars
>at the Monterey Historics...never saw it after that....rumor was that it was
>not HSMA legal (imagine that !)
>
>    It was some of the best four wheel drift driving I have ever seen in a
>Tr3.....but just as impressive is that the Tr3 kept its own on with these
>other cars the straights...anyone know who it was driving? I recall talking
>to the driver, I remember he had a british accent. Very friendly guy.

I just pulled out my copy of the  1990 progrmme.  Looks like a 1957 TR3,
1991 cc driven by Theo Loevenich

>Cary

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html