fot

Fwd: TR3 Power

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: TR3 Power
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:46:39 EDT
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Full-name: EISANDIEGO
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:45:56 EDT
Subject: Re: TR3 Power
To: dos_gusanos@msn.com

    Among my racing friends, there are a few that are fortunate enough to be
able to afford to own Ferraris racecars. Underneath those original looking
skins are engines/gearboxes/etc that have seem some significant
"improvements".

    However, your point is well made that most Triumph racecars were
historically not competitive with Ferraris for a number of reasons.

    I suppose it is some perverse reflection of my humble northern Wisconsin
roots that I like to see the Peyote (as well as the forementioned TR3)
running competitively with multimillion dollar racecars.

    I am already on triple secret probation with the Ferrari owners club, so
please lets keep these admissions within the FOT group.

Cary