fot

American Tragedy

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: American Tragedy
From: "Ian Cowie" <ianhome@acohs.com.au>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 18:47:26 +1000
Having returned home via Dubai some hours before the Attack on America I sat
down to watch in horror the as events unfolded. Reminded that only a few
hours before while in England I had been a victim of a radical animal
liberationists blockade of an oil refinery and test laboratory. We were
prevented from going about our business, and required to check our cars on
return to parking bays for bombs and the like. Never again will I treat
lightly such matters!

Our hearts go out to you all, because as you have suffered so have we
suffered. Approaching 100 Australians are on the missing list - we can but
imagine the depth of your grief.

God Bless America...

Ian
777