fot

Re: VDCA

To: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Subject: Re: VDCA
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:37:48 -0400
I am afraid I will not be able to make that one. Too many races, not enough
free time and budget. I worked by tail off this summer trying to have so
much fun!

As much as I would love to run a VCDA event, I have to ask... Are they
allowing the 5.5 X 15 tire size yet for TR4's? I need to think real hard
about spending $800 on a set of 5 X 15's just so we can play with them...

I will make it to the SVRA VIR event in late October though.