fot

Re: VDCA

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Re: VDCA
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:38:53 -0400
VDCA is still suffering from the images first created by their overly strict
tech
rules.  It is not possible to communicate enough in trying to change this image.
However, they just cant afford to do so.  Catch 22.  Also, the death of David
Whiteside left a huge hole in their organization, he was the lead ambassador and
responsible for all the advertizing and web site coverage when  the organization
started.

Henry, your car would be welcome with your 5.5 Hoosiers.  Folks just need to
come
to these small and friendly events and then decide if it is to their liking.  Or
if they perfer the mega-events from some other, more high profile organizations.

mike