fot

Re: VDCA

To: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>
Subject: Re: VDCA
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:58:55 -0400
I believe in Alex and his ideas expressed for VDCA.  So, Sandy and I will
likely be there, even if it is with the lowly FV.  We'll be comming direct from
the VSCDA race at IRP and a visit with her relatives that all live near Indy.

Sandy's FV will be in the trailer and available if a guest driver wishes to
have the small bore experience with this group, it's a ton of fun.

Don, look forward to seeing you again.

ps, we had 3 more vintage students in our SCCA drivers school last week.

mike jackson