fot

TR2 - 4 Front camber adjustments

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2 - 4 Front camber adjustments
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:54:03 EDT
A little slow to chime in, but when I stopped bending the vertical links to
adjust the camber, I used off-set bushings and slotted the upper fulcrum
pin-to-frame holes.
I also used the TR3B upper control arms, which can be slotted for ball joint
adjustment.  Secure pinning of the off-set bushes is required.
The trunion bolt hole can be made larger and off-set at the same time.

This was a legal way to do things, and allows adjustments to be made.

Bump steer correction is essential for any route except a ~~~~~~~~~ one.

 Hardy