fot

Re: Weber Jets

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Weber Jets
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:21:35 -0700
I have a Holly High volume pump (the blue one) a Holly low volume Regulator and
an AutoMeter Fuel gauge that I have left over from the Tiny TIm
conversion to the Honda S2000 engine.  I will let all these items go for a
total of $150 plus shipping.  All have been used for less than a year and
are in excellent condition.

It is just what is required to supply those triple webers.

Regards,
Joe Curry