fot

Re: Weber Jets

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: Weber Jets
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:07:23 -0700
Bill Babcock wrote:

>  I'm also a little confused about anyone wanting to pay $150 for a used
> pump, gauge and regulator. Must be special stuff. The standard holly pump
> is fine--they cost about thirty bucks, a good regulator is less than
> thirty, and a four port #6 manifold and pressure gauge is available from
> Russell for about $30. You can build a two pump system with good hose and
> fittings for about that.

Check out the price of a new one and you won't be confused any more!!!

This pump flows 110 gallons per hour.

They sell for over 125 bucks for only the pump! (I have seen them advertised at
over $200.)  The gauge is another 40 bucks and the regulator is
something on the order of 30 bucks.

Since they are virtually new, I don't think that $150 is out of the realm of
reality at all!

Joe (C)

P.S. Is the "Standard Holly Pump? electric or mechanical?