fot

Re: Survey

To: marshall@nefcom.net
Subject: Re: Survey
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 14:03:56 -0500
since part of our business depends/involves towing, hre is my contribution.
ford diesel dually, diesel suburban (converted to a 1 ton including a full
floater diff), a motorhome. we tow a 24' enclosed -
about 12000 lbs loaded, an 18' enclosed vendor trailer, a 20' solid deck open
car trailer and a 30' open deck 2 car trailer.  dually is best because of
increased braking capability.  suburban does best
mileage on smaller trailers.  motorhome gets ok mileage for a house.  ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.