fot

Re: Survey

To: jprice1@txcyber.com
Subject: Re: Survey
From: JFrymark@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:16:42 EST
I pull a 16' enclosed tandem axle trailer. With the 4A and "stuff" it's at
about 4800 lbs. I went that route because it makes for a extra garage space
between races. And it is nice having the shelter at the track.

I started off with a '91 Landcruiser. 4.0L I-6 w/ maybe 150 HP. Scarry!!! I
could always tell the direction and speed of the wind, no problem.

Bought new a '97 Expedition. 5.4L V8 235HP w/ Tow Pkg. Handles it like a
champ, tho gas mileage is about 8 mpg (10 when I draft an 18-wheeler). I use
this as my daily driver, so as I am turning 100K I am considering a '02
Expedition or Tahoe.

John Frymark