fot

Re: Contact Info Needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Contact Info Needed
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:13:13 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I apologize in advance if you get multiple copies of this post. I've
cross-posted to a few lists.

I'm trying to find the Solo II chair in the general area of Mid-Ohio and
have been striking out. The Ohio Valley Regio (OVR) SCCA web site contact
list suggested a certain Ron Katz - he responded that he's not the chair
and did not suggest who the chair might be, and the e-mail address for RE
for OVR is a "bogus" AOL address (surprise!).

At any rate, if anyone reading this message can respond to me directly
(off list, please) with the any contact information for Solo II in the
central Ohio area, I would be most grateful.

We're trying to organize a possible autocross to coincide with the Triumph
reunion at Mid-Ohio in the 14 - 16 June 2002 timeframe. We need a venue
and the requisite sundries (pylons and timing equipment). If you know
_anything_ that might help in this regard, please get back to me.

If the autocross doesn't pan out, this'll still be a great event with
_OVER 50_ current and vintage Triumph racers in attendance... Don't miss
it, mark your calendars NOW!

regards,
rml
TR6's
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |