fot

Re: Contact Info Needed

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Contact Info Needed
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 00:40:50 -0600
Try Phil Alspach -- racerphil@hotmail.com, or 614-888-8100

He's a Nationals 100 Percenter, former RE of Ohio Valley Region, current (at
least for 2001) OVR treasurer, racer as well as autocrosser so presumably
would know both solo and Mid-Ohio, probably knows who's who, and may be more
accommodating than Mr. Katz (who is the person listed in the SCCA Directory
as Solo Chair, and is a Nationals never-been). Phil also ran a Triumph at
one time, but now is of the A Mod delusion. :-)

--Rocky Entriken