fot

Re: Lost Magazines

To: WEmery7451@aol.com, Robertten1@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lost Magazines
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 11:32:57 EST
In a message dated 1/5/2002 11:00:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
WEmery7451@aol.com writes:

> << By they way, has anyone else has trouble receiving their magazine
> collection
> through the mail from Paul?  If so what was the out come?
>   >>
> This does not pertain to magazines, but we mailed a large package to our
> daughter in London.  We didn't send it first class due to an extra $45.00
> cost.  Then 911 happened, and she still hasn't received it, and maybe never
>
> will.

Conversely, I bought, from a contact in England, several pairs of H1
carburetors and manifolds, and a few other tiny bits, for a Herald 948 in
midsummer. Due to the total weight, I asked for surface shipping. That
package took well over two months to arrive, through the "911" time period,
but it did get here. Same thing last year with a spare parts catalogue from
Australia.

Patience is a virtue and all that....

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
  Triumph Herald engine with wings.