fot

Lost Magazines

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Lost Magazines
From: Robertten1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:02:12 EST
Amici -

Since my last post for Paul's address I found out the local Post Office
misinformed me that I could have the P.O. conduct a search for my magazine
collection from England, that still hasn't arrived.  They had no clue to the
delay outside that it can take 3 - 6 weeks to receive mail from overseas (?).
 I mentioned that others in our club had received their mail long before now
and some had received theirs on the West coast in as little as 3 weeks.  Just
got a blank stare, Hmmmm.  So it looks as though I'll have to wait for Paul
to come back from his holiday and hopefully he is more successful in tracking
down the mail.  I wish him luck.
By they way, has anyone else has trouble receiving their magazine collection
through the mail from Paul?  If so what was the out come?

Later,
Bob Totten
'64 Spit GT  LeMans replica/autocrosser