fot

Re: Lost Magazines

To: <Herald948@aol.com>, <WEmery7451@aol.com>, <Robertten1@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Lost Magazines
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 16:57:26 -0600
> > << By they way, has anyone else has trouble receiving their magazine
> > collection

anybody out there subscribe to Motorsport News from England?

I have for years, but my Nov. 14 issue did not arrive, and when I inquired
they had no back copies left to send me. Since I keep a complete file of
them, missing one is a tad distressing.

Willing to buy one from anyone who's done with theirs.

I get them airmail and usually they are reliably delivered -- occasionally a
tad late but eventually arriving. Now I've missed two in the past two months
(but MN is replacing the other one for me).

--Rocky