fot

Re: Lucas high output generator

To: BRITPAC@aol.com
Subject: Re: Lucas high output generator
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 12:43:43 -0800
I'm a purist in some areas, and a SHOW ME THE TECHNOLOGY kind of guy in other
areas... (like gaskets! : )     I've always prefered the idea of keeping my 4A
on
a generator...  and have often wondered about the elusive "high output"
generator
mentioned in racing...

Does the Lucas 22804 look similar to the stock one?  How much modification would
be required?   the bracket?  the pulley?   Would the standard regulator suffice?

--Justin Wagner