fot

Re: TR3 manifold question

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 manifold question
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 13:20:04 EST
In a message dated 1/20/02 5:58:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
vinttr4@geneseo.net writes:

<< Will the later long-branch intake manifold, with short body HS6 carbs,
 fit in the TR3 engine bay without interference? How about with air horns
 or air filters?

I haven't tried this yet, but I recently started using short velocity stacks
(air horns?), and have a long-branch intake manifold plus some spare SU
carburetors on the shelf.  I plan to try to set up another set of SU's with
the long branch manifold.  All measurements appear that they will fit.  Kas's
black book warns about some possible throttle linkage inference.