fot

Re: FOT Patches (& stickers)

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FOT Patches (& stickers)
From: "Wendy Hart" <hartw@plastekgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:48:07 -0500
Hi all,

I would be interested in purchasing patches, too. Especially 3" patches.
Sign me up!

I also have a question regarding the past order of stickers. I had ordered
some, but I have not seen/heard about them. I tried contacting Nate, but I
must have an incorrect address for him. Can anyone help me sort this out?

Thanks,
Wendy Hart