fot

Re: Hurry / also Cam Failure

To: David & Krystal Wingett <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Subject: Re: Hurry / also Cam Failure
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:36:54 -0700
I won't argue the quality of Carillo Rods, but I don't think that they have a
patent on quality either.  I am only saying that there are other rod
manufacturers out there who can supply an equally strong rod.  And with the
prohibitive cost even before the price increase, it is starting to make
those other brands even more attractive.

But The Stock Honda Rods I am currently using will rev 9 grand all day long!  :)

Joe