fot

Re: Hurry / also Cam Failure

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Hurry / also Cam Failure
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 20:18:36 -0500
            I'm afraid I do have my blinders on.  I am looking into Saenz
rods and I know that there must be an alt. source for our needs. Quality
first!!  I just haven't found one yet.  How about our over seas friends.
What are they using?  Is any one of our group using Saenz rods?
        Gawd I hate (am jealous of) Hondas
            DW

> I won't argue the quality of Carillo Rods, but I don't think that they
have a patent on quality either.  I am only saying that there are other rod
> manufacturers out there who can supply an equally strong rod.  And with
the prohibitive cost even before the price increase, it is starting to make