fot

Re: A Spectator's View of Mid-Ohio - long

To: Wendy Hart <hartw@plastekgroup.com>
Subject: Re: A Spectator's View of Mid-Ohio - long
From: bob bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:28:55 -0700
Folks, it sure sounds like you all had a great time. Wish I could have
been there rather than wrangling beauracrats in Washington.

In any case, I've seen a few mentions of folks trying to find a place to
put all those wonderful pictures they took. As some of you know, I've
got a few servers scattered around and a bunch o disk. Anyone who wants
a place to put their pictures, drop me a note and we can accommodate.

Glad you all had fun!

iii