fot

RE: Lifter Hardness

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Lifter Hardness
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 10:32:09 -0400
Yet another vote of confidence for Ken Gillanders sleeved lifters in
tractor motors.  They have been working great for me.

Larry, I am a believer of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." This is a
solution that seems as proven as any in racing. A bit of a pain to install
and hone the sleeves, but once the block is set up you are good to go.