fot

Re: Nominations

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "Henry Frye" <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Re: Nominations
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:20:35 -0400
FOT,
I'll certainly second the nomination for these two men. I've known them both
for close to 20 years and they are first class TR enthusiasts who have an
excellent reputation around TR's.
Bruce, while a member already, is a virtual encyclopedia of TR and Vintage
racing knowledge and is always fun to be around.
Speaking for all of the WPTA group, we were only too happy to have hosted
the Hospitality Tent for Mid-Ohio. Who knew it would be so necessary with
the weather that we had. Henry, your comments are appreciated, and don't
worry about the timing as it really doesn't matter among friends.

Jerry Van Vlack