fot

Nominations

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Nominations
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 00:53:18 -0600 (MDT)
Okay, I've added Andy Konopka and Chuck Arnold to the list.  Sorry for the
delay, this shop moving nonsense is just sucking up way too much of my time.
Thanks to Bob Allred and Pugs we did get the fridge and the old Logan lathe
shuffled over to the new space tonight, along with some other odds and ends.

And dinner was pretty good too, with pork spareribs and beef back ribs grilled
over some mesquite charcoal and a big pot of blackeye peas on the side, with
some fresh cornbread to soak up the juices.  Yum.  But next week I think I'll
just call in a pizza strike for the guys.  If I spent less time cooking and
more time moving, maybe I'd be done by now!

Come friday afternoon, I'll be heading out to Wendover for the 5th of our 6
IVR races this season, so I won't be at the keyboard this weekend.  If anything
blows up, it will have to wait for my return.

mjb.