fot

Re: condensor

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: condensor
From: mikee@ragtops.com
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:12:30 -0400
Gentleman,
   I'm a little confused about all this talk
about condensors. Not about the
condensors, but about the fact that you
guys are even using them. I had assumed
(and we know where that leads!) that an
electronic system like Petronix (or, God
forbid, Lumenition) would be the obvious
choice over points and condensor system.
     Is the Mallory (dual point?) the popular
choice of champions? And what about that
MSD stuff...another hot ticket to the
winner's circle? Later I'll ask about Nology
and platimun Splitfires, but I wonder about
the best complete ignition system. I'm sure
everyone has there own opinion...and I
want to hear them all!  Thanks.

Michael Engard
1970 Rover 3500S