fot

Re: condensor

To: <mikee@ragtops.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: condensor
From: "Glen" <fubog@beon.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:36:06 -0400
I like Allison or Luminetion optical trigger units. (I've never understood
the gain of dual point systems in a 4 cylinder since there is plenty of coil
saturation time available but I am not a very bright person so perhaps
someone can enlighten me as to its advantages?) You can also build a real
good points distributor using a late electronic housing with the big cap for
HEI systems & use a late point type shaft with assymetrical cam lobes. You
need to fab a plate using the bottom of an "E" & top of points type welded
in the correct orientation of course. Next choice is a late cam/shaft assy
in early housing. Just my preferences...
Glen.