fot

Re: diff lube question

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: diff lube question
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:20:03 EST
Hi Jack,
Redline is all I've ever run in my diffs.  The guys at Quaife told me it was
fine for their unit.  I believe the Redline is why I don't have any diff
problems in the GT6.  I'd say go for it!
Steve

<< I have a very specific question regarding experience that others may have
 had with diff lube.

 I run a Quaiffe, which is a Torsen type limited slip. I am considering
 changing my diff lube from a synthetic of another brand to Red Line. Has
 anyone else with a Quaiffe run Red Line? If so, have you noticed any
 deterioration in performance (not that it's anything to brag about anyway)?

 Thanks in advance

 .

 uncle jack