fot

Re: diff lube question

To: Gt6steve@aol.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: diff lube question
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 03:07:45 +0000
I have had a Quaife for two Autocross seasons and three road race weekends.
I use Amzoil  synthetic gear oil. So far no problems. I run Amsoil in every
part of the car. never had a breakage due to oil failure. In fact the only
thing I have broken is donuts and U-joints. Both on the street before I
started racing.