fot

Re: diff lube question

To: Gt6steve@aol.com
Subject: Re: diff lube question
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:46:49 -0700
Steve,
The guys at Quaife told me athat whatever is good for the rest of the
diff is also good for the Quaife LSD.  I am using 80W90 GL5 in the diff
that is hooked up to the Honda S2000 engine (GT6 style with 3.63 gears)
and so far it has not given me any trouble.  I have broken shafts,
U-Joints and donuts but so far no diff parts.  I guess these little
units are pretty robust!!!

Joe