fot

Re: Nomination

To: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Subject: Re: Nomination
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:17:04 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Dave Riddle wrote:

> I would like to put Mark Weathers (markjwea@msn.com) name in for nomination
> tot he list.  Mark is located here in the Phoenix area and is putting
> together a TR-6 to run track days and I hope to see him run it as a full
> race car too.
>
> His car is painted white with some big fiberglass fender flares and a
> fiberglass bonnet.  Hope no one takes offense but I had some Group 44
> looking numbers made for him that really look great on his car.
>
> Do I hear a second?

Second.

Anyone that wants to race a TR6 is okay in my book!

Welcome Mark. Tell us some more about your car and racing efforts.

There's no offense in the "44" thing, I was thinking along the same lines.
However my TR6 is probably not quite the same car as the "real" Group 44
TR6, so I figured I'd start at "11" and work up from there.

rml
40 F Prepared (Solo II) TR6
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |