fot

Re: Canadian Shell 4000 of the 60s

To: mlcooknj@msn.com, elliottd@look.ca, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Canadian Shell 4000 of the 60s
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:38:08 EST
There are folks from Calgary that are doing the Retro S4K thing and have
collected some information. The 1964 entries & results are incomplete on
their website. It would be nice to catch that up so we can see the Triumph
results on that page.  (DON?)

I sent a message to them...their website.

http://members.tripod.com/~shell4000/