fot

Re: Canadian Shell 4000 of the 60s

To: Brad Eells <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Subject: Re: Canadian Shell 4000 of the 60s
From: carco@t-online.de
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:32:02 +0100
Now the sites of the TR4 works cars are open again. In the moment in german
only but I work on an update than also in english.
It will be very fine if you can get a film about this event. I ask me
whether has Volvo made a film of this rally. Perhaps Ford also? I have an
16mm Ford film about the Rally Monte Carlo 1963 and I would make it in the
next time on Video.
It seems that some marques had made films about they cars in rallies of this
time. I am sure that anywhere is a film.
Perhaps Shell Canada has a film archive?

Carsten