fot

Re: VTR & FOT Questions

To: rem@CBORD.com, fot@autox.team.net, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: VTR & FOT Questions
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:52:44 EST
Vernon (& later Joe)

       Under VTR by-laws, would it be possible for FOT to host a national VTR
convention?

       Do you think a VTR chapter would be receptive to cohosting a VTR
convention with FOT?

       Or alternatively, can VTR recognize FOT as a special chapter so that
it can host a VTR convention?

       Are there any "major" sponsors who help underwrite the annual VTR
convention?

       How much money does it take to hold a VTR convention?

       How much are members charge for attending the event?

Joe

       How many FOT members are there?

       If we all had memberships, how much would that mean to $$$ to VTR?

       Do you think we could have a special nominal FOT membership fee to
help cover incidental expense through VTR?

Cary