fot

Re: mallory dist

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mallory dist
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 16:21:36 -0700
I can't see how the Mallory Dual Point Distributor can possibly beat the
MSD ignition that I was using on the Spit before I changed to the Honda
Power.  Using the Pertronix as a trigger gets rid of most of the trouble
areas that are present on older technology engines.

Of Course, if using the MSD is illegal in the Vintage Racing clubs,
"Never Mind"!

Cheers,
Joe (C)