fot

RE: mallory dist

To: "'Fred Hodgson'" <STLNYC@msn.com>, "Dodd, Kelvin"
Subject: RE: mallory dist
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 08:59:56 -0800
Thanks Fred, and my apologies to the FOT list for posting inaccurate
information.

Quoting an old cliche;  "it's a good day to learn!"

After years of propogating the incorrect information, I'll do something
positive and change the listings in the Moss Motors catalog, to reflect the
correct information.

all the best

Kelvin.