fot

RE: Daytona Prototypes

To: "'Herald948@aol.com'" <Herald948@aol.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Daytona Prototypes
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:58:11 -0800
As a marketing guy, I 'd have to agree. My best friend owned Eagle One car
care products and sold it to Valvoline. I got to go hang out some when
Mark Martin's car carried Eagle One/Valvoline livery. Fun to hang out, and
fun to wander in the pits, etc., etc.. But I noticed something
interesting. None of the folks in the pits, the movers and shakers, the
sponsors, the flacks etc. watched the races! At all. Even the pit crews
didn't except for the spotters and the timers.