fot

250k

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: 250k
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 08:54:27 -0800
Bill Watkins has run the car on occaision.  He however is not the owner.
The owner likes the car driven hard and not to hold back was the
instructions that Bill got about two years ago at the vintage races in
Seattle/portland.  Other than that I can offer no insight excep Bill is on
the Vintage race list and can likely get more info from the owner.  Peter
Brock is also around doing photography work (his passion).

Bill is an engineer by profession who  designed the Matterhorn and Space
mountain rides at disneyland.  Am told that he also had the first rides in
them...

Bill also came over to figure out some ground-saving unconventional
suspension for my shop's roof..  I traded him gaskets for enineering.   When
all was said and done the roof only dropped only about 1/16" of an inch
after taking out all the supports..

M. Dunst