fot

RE: GT6 Wheel studs

To: "'Bill Bartlett'" <billbartlett@homerebuilders.com>,
Subject: RE: GT6 Wheel studs
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:21:43 -0800
Go with the longest one. You need threads coming out the end to ensure
that you've got engagement (for that matter, some tech guys won't allow
closed acorns), and it makes it easier to fit different wheels, spacers,
whatever later. There's just no reason to fit a short stud other than
aesthetics. And if you're a racy dude--long studs look hotter anyway. (I
didn't mean that the way it sounds, but what the heck).