fot

RE: Gas No gas MIG

To: "'Robert Dardano '" <19to1tr6@attbi.com>, "'team '"
Subject: RE: Gas No gas MIG
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 07:32:00 -0800
 I don't think most welders would recommend fluxcore wire for body panels.
It makes a messy weld that's hard to clean up. At least that's my
experience, but then I'm a fairly lousy welder that tends to default to
gas anyway.

Unless you mave a MIG that can't take a gas bottle (sounds like an
oxymoron, but I saw one)I'd bite the bullet and use argon.